How Our Digital Marketing Strategy helped Himalayan Drive Car rally to create a lot of buzz for the event
Just Sportz, a sports management group from Kolkata is the organizer of a car rally each year. Presented by Biswa Bangla and more than a few heavy-weight sponsors, Himalayan Drive, season 5, took place this year witnessing countless entries. Team UrsDigitally is their proud official partner online. This cross country international rally invites car enthusiasts from all over the country to participate and run break-free. The rally began from Siliguri and followed a route map through Bhutan and Nepal, afterwards.
In the past 4 years, this amazing car rally occurred without creating much buzz online. This year, Just Sportz approached us to bring this in attention of car and sports lovers around the world. Along with hefty sponsors this season our client wanted to build an impactful digital presence, so that the event becomes more popular and draws copious participations.
- Our team started off with an impactful teaser campaign. The entire campaign was planned to be visually driven, to generate immense hype among viewers. The teaser captured magnificent views of nature and landmarks of the rally route. A breathtaking amalgamation of mother nature and machine. Images like, view of group of wild elephants from driving seat or a serene temple of Buddha beside the race track – all these made several car enthusiasts join the rally.
- We published 26 Live videos on Facebook, while the rally was on run. The live streaming videos kept the excitement on among the page followers. These videos not only helped to get the glimpses of the Himalayan car rally but also served latest information and news about what’s happening there.
- Apart from these, regular 2-3 creative posts were featured on their social pages. These included newspaper bulletin, testimonials, press conference snaps, attention grabbing static ad-s etc.
Just Sportz aimed at connecting countries across boundary and our digital marketing effort turned out to be a grand success!
- HD5 made 2,04,370 reach on Facebook
- The Live Videos earned overwhelming response on social media. They made 55K+ reach with innumerable comments from all parts of the world. Such level of engagement clearly signified much better prospect of Himalayan Drive in the coming years.
- 20K+ user engagement denoted a huge success for the car rally event. The client appreciated our effort in succeeding their motto to popularize this cross-country rally.
- Himalayan drive was able to make 1328 number of fans in season 5, on Facebook. And this will surely keep on rising every year.